Learn to build a timeless library of content, attract a loyal audience of readers, and become a differentiated voice in the creator economy.
• Day 1: How to never run out of ideas
• Day 2: Writing is great, publishing is better!
• Day 3: How to give yourself permission to write online
• Day 4: 10 proven headline formats (people actually read)
• Day 5: Mass audiences vs. niche audiences
• Day 6: How to write about yourself (the Golden Intersection)
• Day 7: How to write once and publish 5 times
• Day 8: How to create your niche, not find it
• Day 9: How your writing can be "better" than someone else
• Day 10: Why people stop writing (and how to overcome it)
The exact frameworks we teach to the hundreds of Ship 30 for 30
members to help them finally start writing online.